I have been a practising Homeopath in the Parker street clinic for over 16 years. The main wall in the clinic is full of pictures drawn by the many children who have been treated by me in that time. I also treat adults including the stressed, the exhausted, the injured and those with many other ailments. I am a passionate advocate for Classical Homeopathy as an effective modality of complementary medicine.
It is a safe, gentle, drug-free, effective therapeutic system which assists the body to heal itself. It recognises that all symptoms of ill health are expressions of disharmony within the whole person and that it is the patient who needs treatment, not the disease. The medicine you are prescribed contains the energy and healing properties of its plant, animal or mineral source. Homeopathic medicine treats both chronic and acute illnesses and can be effective over a wide range of physical and mental disorders.
• Stress, anxiety.
• Exhaustion, chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue, burn out.
• Skin complaints - rashes, eczema, acne.
• Women's issues - PMT, menopause, painful or heavy periods, puberty, conditions associated with pregnancy, post natal depression.
• Headaches and migraines.
• Muscular aches and pains.
• Indigestion, constipation and diarrhoea.
• Children's ailments - ear infections, fevers, croup, acute illnesses, teething, colic.
• Children's behavioural problems.
• Arthritis and Rheumatism.
• First Aid complaints [Remedies for the Home].
• Travel sickness and jet lag.
I believe that physical health needs to be balanced with emotional and nutritional well-being. To promote this I teach weekly yoga classes with optional meditation practice after class and organise Insight Meditation retreats in the Bega Valley twice yearly. I am a fully qualified Classical Homeopath with a Diploma of Homeopathic Medicine from the Sydney College of Homeopathic Medicine. I also studied in India under world-renowned classical Indian Homeopathic doctors and authors. I am a member of the Australian Homeopathic Assoc; and registered with the Australian Register of Homeopaths [AROH]
To know more about Homeopathy or to make an appointment call me at the
Bega Valley Natural Healing Centre,
61 Parker st, Bega,
Phone number 02 6492 2222 or send a message via email. firstname.lastname@example.org